Gold Coast to Burleigh Heads 15 Minute Helicopter FlightSee the best of the Gold Coast's beaches from Surfers Paradise to Burleigh.
Discover the natural beauty of the Gold Coast and surrounds with this thrilling heli ride from Coolangatta. Buzz along the shoreline at just 500m to over scenic beaches and the Burleigh headland, choppering back over the lush Currumbin Valley. The rush will only increase as we ascend to a height of 1,500 feet and head back overland via the greenery of Tallebudgera and Currumbin Valleys before returning to the airport. Picture postcard-worthy!
- Begin at Gold Coast Airport and travel south to Point Danger,
- Watch the surfer’s at Snapper Rocks and the waves at Kirra!
- Travel north at 500ft along the beach to Burleigh Headland, the ancient lava flow!
- Climb to 1,500 feet and track back overland via Tallebudgera and Currumbin Valleys to the Gold Coast Airport.
- Make sure you bring your camera and take in views of the entire Gold Coast, from the stunning Hinterland, to the Mount Warning volcanic basin and the southern beaches down to Byron Bay!