Surfers Paradise Helicopter Flight from BrisbaneAn extensive 1 hour flight covering South-East Queensland's best.
The wonderful spectacle of the ever-popular Gold Coast is the target of this helicopter tour from Brisbane, specifically its heart of Surfers Paradise and its great combination of dazzling golden beaches and lush green hinterland. Climb aboard for this approximately 1 hour flight that departs from Brisbane and soars over the waters of beautiful Moreton Bay and its southern islands as you admire the breathtaking views of the mountains that sit behind its iconic beaches.
Fly at a low altitude as your skill pilot gives you up-close views of all the key sights from a mere 500ft above the grounds, zipping past highrises that tower both above and beside you before continuing back up the coast past iconic theme park Sea World. The trip finishes up with a session of “island-hopping” back towards the airfield at Brisbane and will leave you with a huge smile on your face by the end of the journey!
Highlights and Inclusions:
- 60 Minute Scenic Flight over Moreton Bay and southern islands
- Flight over Gold Coast surfing beaches
- Extended flight duration is available, and will be charged at $90 per 6 min.
- Subject to weather conditions and advanced bookings.
- A Towncar service is available to the Archerfield Airport at an extra charge.