Stradbroke Island Helicopter Flight from BrisbaneCity, sea and island combine for a fantastically scenic flight.
The Gold Coast’s Stradbroke Island makes for a wonderful destination to view from the air, and this scenic helicopter flight departing from Brisbane will take you for some of the best views of the island available! Head east from Brisbane city and soar over the lovely waters of beautiful Moreton Bay for some great views of the coastline as you head south while hovering at a low height of 500ft.
Take in the spectacle of clean golden beaches being lapped against by azure blue waters as your pilot descends for a landing on the beach for your to enjoy some special, private time - a great idea for a romantic getaway. Regardless of if you want to simply relax and enjoy a wine or go for a romantic stroll along the beach or a quick dip in the water, you’ll be in your natural element.
After you’re done, return to the aircraft to enjoy a delicious food and wine hamper while enjoying the surrounding landscape before climbing back aboard the helicopter and returning to Brisbane with a huge smile on your face!
- 45 Minute Scenic Flight over Moreton Bay and southern islands
- Food and beverage basket on arrival
- Complementary glass of sparkling wine upon arrival
- 1 Hour too enjoy the private sandy beach
- Fly from Archerfield and head east over Moreton Bay
- Fly over the inner islands and Stradebroke Island coastline
- Land on the beach and enjoy some private time
- On arrival enjoy a glass of wine
- Time to go for a quick walk or a swim
- Return to food and wine hamper to enjoy at your leisure